Zixus gives you unmatched choice and flexibility for website ownership. We have brought together an award winning Content Management System in Joomla and coupled it together with high value low cost pricing plans to give any business the chance to enter the world of content management. Price is no longer a barrier to ownership ...
Website ownership - Getting started is really easy:
1. Decide on your budget
> £500 - Follow this link to see what packages are available to you
£500 to £1200 Follow this link to see what packages are available to you
£1200 + Follow this link to see what packages are available to you
- Make sure you read our package FAQs and T&Cs - it's important that you understand the package and what you are committing to. Don't worry though we offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the solution.
- Feel free to call us if you want to go over any aspect of our package offering. We can go through the package of choice in more detail to ensure you fully understand the features, pricing and performance of each package. We will also give you a guided demonstration of how easy the Joomla CMS is to use if you have not chosen to use the online demo yourself.
- Purchase the setup for your chosen package by going to the package and click on by from 2CO - our secure payment gateway.
- If you haven't already got a domain name for your business, choose one using our preferred affiliate 123REg.co.uk. Click on the banner below to go directly to their site. Once the site is built and you have signed up to our monthy subscription plan, we can easily transfer over the name to use and costs if you want us to.
- Requirements stage - gather design requirements such as header graphic, colours, fonts and layout.
- Data collection stage - you will need to provide us will all images and text to be used on the site or comission us to develop this for you. Our standard fee for this is charged at ?35 per hour.
- Build stage - we build the site based on the requirements defined in 5. above.
- Review stage - site published to a development URL to allow you the customer to review and comment and request and last minute changes.
- Finalisation stage - review comments are applied and solution signed off.
- Monthly subscriptions are setup.
- Site is put live.